About Big Time Gaming
Presently, Big Time Gaming has forty-eight online slots, with an added number of table games and RNG cards. Golden Goals and Lucky Streak Mk2 are amongst the best popular slot games offered by them.
After Evolution Gaming acquired the software provider, the brand has been focused on its distinctive methodology that powers the attention and enjoyment factors for the users. These remarkable tactics have made this software provider and its innovations to be some of the most competitive ones in the industry.
Leading slots like Bonanza and Millionaire Megapays have gone through the Megapays and Megaways services. It is apparent to all that these particular traits have benefited it in gaining a fresh player followership.
Furthermore, Feature Drop is a distinguished element with them. This option lets players buy features by spending money to start them. This option was first made known in White Rabbit, the online slot game.
Additionally, you can also get the hang of bonus rounds, free spins, scatters, wild multipliers, different wild symbols and more.
Where Did They Come From?
Leading professionals of the gambling industry from companies like OpenBet and NT Media had come together to shape the company to its existing form. Big Time Gaming was established in 2011 with the aim of providing innovative and intrusive games to online casinos. The founder, Nik Robinson, holds the position of CEO of the company to date. With the expertise of founder and CTO Huw McIntosh and Creative Consultant Ian Schimdt, the company has bolstered its operation with many Big Time Gaming casino companies, along with casinos with Big Time Gaming games.
In 2016, they launched Bonanza, their first-ever slot game. To date, it enjoys huge popularity among the players.
Big Time Gaming is also the mastermind of the ‘Megaways’ creation. The Megaways slots have remade the online slots industry, offering way more chances than 117,649 ways to win. It has been authorized by many casino game developers.
The Australian company has launched various games in so many counties since then and it’s available in more than twenty languages, which have helped to reach audiences from different parts of the world. Several jurisdictions such as Malta, the UK, Canada and Alderney have given it a license to operate within regulations.
Lately, the company has been acquired by another industry giant Evolution Gaming which will further improve the company’s motto, innovation and uniqueness. The company keeps on generating groundbreaking products to date under the new ownership.
Big Time Gaming: The Hots and Nots
- MegaWays: Above all the offerings which took the limelight is the huge number of Megaways titles at Big Time Gaming. Players can play slots accordingly with an extra reel available to them and can hit a more fabulous prize;
- They are improving day by day. It is not only the Megaways that made Big Time Gaming a brute force in the industry. Other regular casino slot games like Temple of Fortune, Haunted House and Opal Fruits by Big Time Gaming are also favored by gamers worldwide;
- Big Time Gaming’s reliability comes from the founding members and the team working behind the company. The industry leaders like Nik Robinson, Ian Schimdt and Hugh Macintosh have paved the path for the company’s future growth;
- The leasing process is another key highlight of the company that has kept its cash flow increasing. Other software developers can lease the Megaways notion for their games to boost their acceptance in the market.
- You would not find any Megaways Bingo games as the company is yet to step into that realm of the service;
- The availability of games is another issue with Big Time Gaming. They are not interested in normal casino games other than slots. The best alternative that they can offer as of now is scratch cards.
Top Big Time Gaming Slots
Let’s look at some of the best Big Time Gaming casino options that Big Time Gaming has to offer.
Monopoly Megaways: launched in 2019, Monopoly Megaways replicates conventional household board games with its striking Megaways idea. Instead of five reels, it has six reels providing you staggering 117,649 ways to victory. As the game proceeds, you find yourself at different parts of the board. You get an extra bonus according to your location and can win hotels and houses. More the property costs, the larger the prize might be. Also, one can win an unlimited multiplier through any Big Time Gaming casino list.
Lil’ Devil: Not everyone aspires to be an angel, some aim to be Lil’ Devil at times. With the mischievous mind, we can enjoy this demonic slot game from one of the Big Time Gaming casinos. The game is based on enthralling songs such as Danger! High Voltage, Holy Driver and The Funal Countdown. The game is inspired by The Cult by UK Rockers. Though it’s not a Megaways slot, it has six reels and countless options like bonus spins and over 4,096 ways to victory. ‘Dynamite Lover’ and ‘Be My Angel’ symbols mutate into extending wilds as you keep your fingers crossed.
Who Wants to be a Millionaire Mystery Box: Almost everyone is acquainted with the show “Who Wants to be a Millionaire’. This game gives you the same thematic setup to fascinate you with the aim of hitting a remarkable pot while playing. It is a 5×3 slot game. It has 243 ‘all ways win’ up to a max of 12,000 coins. With each spin you get a chance to land on a mystery box which can translate to a normal symbol or scatters or a 2x wilds.
Other top Big Time Gaming casinos slots are:
- Slot Vegas Megaquads;
- Book of Gods;
- Kingmaker Megaways.
Despite all the great minds behind them, Big Time Gaming is battling hard with the big boys of the market. But their constant innovative ideas and consecutive launches have kept them in the fight. Anyone who knows about Big Time Gaming is waiting for a fresh release. Even big houses are approaching them to rent the Megaways title. With so many positives, we can indeed urge anyone to land on a Big Time Gaming online casinos ASAP.